Hogue Predictions for the New Year 2017, Five Future-Altering Events the “Fake” Mainstream News isn’t telling you about
DATELINE: 06 January 2017
An Overview of what John Hogue forecast on Coast to Coast AM 1 January 2017
I spent the last hour remaining of the first day of the new year with George Noory where I laid down some basic forecasts and themes about the major milestones for 2017. Here’s an overview about my hour posted by the Coast folks. If you want to read their full overview of all the guests that night, click on George Noory:
Here’s a full list of milestones, I only had time to talk about half of these on the show:“Prophecy scholar John Hogue joined the show in the second hour and spoke about an economic boom in 2017 with the dollar getting stronger. However, the interest rates will rise and create stress with other currencies, he noted. An eclipse in August, he cited, will have a “catalytic effect” on Trump. There’ll be some significant natural disasters in the latter half of the year, and Trump may come round to accepting that climate change is real, he continued. If Trump survives the first two years, Hogue remarked, he’ll likely be re-elected, as he’s an echo karmically of Ronald Reagan.”
(1) US Economic Boom in 2017.
(2) Boom ends in autumn with signs of an inflationary “Greater” Depression approaching in 2018.
(3) Significant natural, political and economic disasters overtaking the United States after the Grand Eclipse of 21 August give the American people the opportunity to nationally redefine themselves and their dreams. The Great American Eclipse of 2017 will certainly have that impact on your president. He will be changed.
(4) The “second” Cold War that Obama and the neocon, neo-liberals started in 2014, Trump ends in 2017.
(5) US aid Russians defeating ISIS by summer of 2017. After that a new, full-scale war between Turkey and the Kurds is possible.
(6) America, by not leading in Climate Change reduction, ends the American Century once and for all by 2019, never to be the superpower hegemon again.
(7) As early as the end of 2017, or as late as a year later, Trump will about face on climate change. The economic crisis, personal losses from climate-change related disasters will make him a convert. If this change of mind happens in time, Trump has a chance to make the US a leading power again. Otherwise, if delayed into 2018-2019, the Chinese Century will be in full swing and the US will be a follower not a leader in future history’s key events from now on, its days of empire fading slowly in the next decade.